The Fund's goal is to replicate a bond, with mezzanine debt yields, but with top-level mortgage guarantees and periodic distributions.
• Senior mortgage loans, which may exceptionally be subordinated.
• Short-term maturity. 1+1+1+1 loans. 5-year legal life of the fund (residual) and periodic cash distributions.
• Fees on effectively invested capital, no committed capital.
• Origination through Beka Asset Management's investment team.
• Partnership with a legal department with more than 20 years of experience in the mortgage market.
• Detailed analysis of each transaction by our team + external and independent analysis.
• Follow-up of the deals through an investment committee with the participation of the Fund´s promoters, real estate experts and the internal legal department.
• The risk profile is high due to, among other risks, the type of investment, the geographic concentration, the credit risk and the impossibility of making voluntary redemptions.