The Fund's goal is to replicate a bond, with mezzanine debt yields, but with top-level mortgage guarantees and periodic distributions.
• Target IRR of 7-8% net, with no interest rate sensitivity risk.
• Mortgage loans with top level guarantees over real estate assets.
• Short-term maturity. 1+1+1 loans. 5-year legal life (residual) and periodic cash distributions.
• Fees on effectively invested capital, no committed capital.
• Co-investment from the principal advisor.
• Commitment of 2-3% of the investment from the sponsors.
• Origination through external advisors and Beka Finance's own platform.
• Partnership with a legal department with more than 20 years of experience in the mortgage market.
• Detailed analysis of each transaction by our internal Real Estate team + external and independent analysis.
• Follow-up of the deals through a management committee with the participation of the Fund's promoters, real estate experts and the Group's legal department.